- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 4 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 4 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 4 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Seven years ago, I woke up on a morning almost as beautiful as this one. I really thought all that sunlight was for us. Maybe it was. As the sun went down, I married the best man I have ever known. I … Continue reading
or something. Michael & I have been trying to get catchy songs in each other’s heads today. I struck first thing this morning with this classic (also in one of my favorite High Fidelity scenes): and late this afternoon he hit me … Continue reading
Reese is going through a lion phase recently. I dig her style. Here’s the one I got for Mother’s Day.
Tonight, Michael suggested that in order to avoid becoming this kind of homeschool mom: that I should adopt this as my personal style instead. It’s a thought – but then I spotted these at Gap today: Honestly, if they weren’t $80, I’d … Continue reading
[Reese & Jacob, comparing dads] Jacob: Well, my dad can still carry me! Reese: Yeah. My dad is strong to carry me, too. Jacob: Yeah. [pause] Reese: Well, my mom says ‘OOFDUH!’ whenever she carries me.
my mini-me is five. she is the best surprise i ever got. hallelujah, i love her so. xoxo, Bitty.