- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 4 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 4 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 4 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola
Monthly Archives: March 2008
Reese: “Mama, whatcha doin’?” Me: “I’m making you a peanut butter sandwich for lunch.” Reese: “I don’t want the peanut bulla.” Me: (amused) “Oh. Well then, what do you want?” Reese: “Peanut bulla!” Ah.
Anybody else’s bracket as busted as mine? Man. Thanks a lot, Clemson. Thanks a lot, Duke. Coach K, I expected more from you, honestly. Work on your game in-the-paint. Duh. I played basketball for one sad season, only scored one … Continue reading
The ‘Madness has set in. The brackets are filled, ESPN at the ready, the smack-talk exchanged…let the tournament begin! May my bracket be truer than Michael’s, may Reese deal well with the overdose of TV basketball, and may Psycho T … Continue reading
I just figured out how to make Monday mornings go down easier: make a weekend breakfast. Reese and I just had scrambled eggs (and cheese), bacon and cranberry-orange bread for breakfast. Feels like Saturday morning instead of a rainy Monday. … Continue reading
I really want to get in the car and road-trip today. Sunroof open, no music, just loud wind. Not sure where I’d go. Out of the city. Somewhere new. Or somewhere new on the way to somewhere old.
Why’d ya have to be so cute? / It’s impossible to ignore you / Must you make me laugh so much? / It’s bad enough we get along so well / Say goodnight and go. (from “Goodnight & Go” – … Continue reading