It’s often in these early-morning hours, when there’s light before the sun, that I’m overwhelmed with gratitude for my little family, my little life. So in love with the minis God’s given us, supremely grateful for my husband, embracing this little duplex that’s now been our home longer than any other. On mornings like this – the smell of last night’s rain coming through the windows, birds already busy, the morning train rumbling by to the south – I feel keenly the mercies ‘new every morning’. His compassions, they fail not. I know it at this hour. I’ll take the good and the bad and the mundane and do it all over again. Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me.
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 4 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 4 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 4 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola