Hey, friends – if you haven’t been to Sara’s blog, Walk Slowly Live Wildly, now’s the time. She is one amazing woman – she and her husband and two sweet girls are currently living life on the road in their RV, traveling the good ole’ US of A. She blogs about their travels and some of the photos she takes (did I mention she’s also a photographer?), shares ideas for green & simple living, yummy vegetarian/vegan food, and sports some kick-butt dreads to boot. She’s been giving away some lovely handmade stuff lately – and this week it’s some custom, handmade metal jewelry. Enter to win some for yourself here!
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 4 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 4 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 4 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola