Yeah, you know….we all want to change the world. Even the Iranians. Don’t believe me? Read this blog post. YOU can help. You can Twitter, you can talk about it, you can call attention to the situation on your blog, Facebook, MySpace, etc. Most importantly, you can pray. Many, many want Ahmedinejad and/or the Ayatollah out of power. Most want fair elections. You can’t ignore the thousands in the streets, and the many more silently agreeing. Revolution may be afoot in Iran. The world cannot afford to ignore it, even if it seems politically safe here to do so. It’s been on my mind & heart lately…I am struck by the thousands risking their lives to get a fair shake in the political process there. Conversely, I feel like America is asleep to this and many concerns abroad and at home. [We’re all tempted to get sucked into the ‘Jon & Kate’ drama, when there are many couples going through their own marital meltdowns privately, alone, and with less resources available to them. C’mon.] On one hand, I’d like to bury my head in the sand. On another, I want to shout from the rooftop. Instead, I blog.
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 5 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 5 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 5 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola