I must have a metal plate in my head. Or an antenna instead of an ear drum. When I’m in bed, lying on my right side, my left ear picks up all sorts of sounds that my right ear doesn’t. Last night I tested this. I thought I heard people talking, a woman laughing, music in the distance and radio static. Or maybe, as Michael suggested, I’m just going nuts. This late in the winter, he might be right.
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 3 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 3 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 4 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 4 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 4 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola