– We had a great anniversary. The hotel we got married at has been remodeled, so we stayed for a night and loved it. Michael accidentally ordered a horror movie. We’re wimps – we didn’t watch it.
– We don’t like calamari that actually looks like squid – which, I suppose, defeats the purpose.
– I love the Old Market. It holds a lot of mine & Michael’s history as a couple.
– 99% dark chocolate bars are nasty. Because (guess why?) there’s only 1% for everything else that makes a chocolate bar good! You might as well stick your tongue into a can of cocoa powder. Not the way I like to indulge my chocoholism.
– Rock Band might be the best video game ever. I hate video games (really. I can’t stand ’em.), but playing this one last night at Rob & Jane’s was fist-pumping good fun! I got to indulge my inner rock star, since I’ll clearly never be one. (My punk-rock alter ego’s name is Stevie. She plays lead guitar and she has pink pixie hair, in case you’re wondering.) We are wondering if we can get away with forming a church small-group around this.
– I can listen to NPR and actually enjoy it. I may have finally grown up.
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 4 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 4 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 4 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola