Self: when you live in a place with a small bathroom, be sure to keep the toilet lid closed. It’s really easy for things on the sink, medicine cabinet, or shelf to fall into the toilet if you don’t. Like your hairbrush, when you’ve got your head upside down, blow-drying. This is even more gross than it seems, because your hairbrush, full of hair and styling product, becomes really slimy when you pull it out. Really, you should just go buy a new one anyway.
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 5 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 5 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 5 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola