I heart color. Clairol’s Nice’n Easy #120, that is. I finally found a DIY hair color I love, and this is it. Natural Dark Brown. I’ve been trying dark brown shades for the past year or so, but they’ve all been super-dark and matte. I’ve been fighting the Fall Out Boy look for almost a year, so thank goodness that’s over. This color has some built-in subtle highlights and shine. It’s a nice, pretty dark, neutral shade, and in the sun it has this nice cool-red undertone. Finally, a dark brown color that doesn’t make me look like a goth mom. I can now tolerate my growing-out, no-style hairstyle. Amen to that!
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 4 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 4 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 4 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola