I’m glad for Monday morning. After a rotten weekend involving our neighbors, our landlord, the police and some misdemeanor assault (not us, them) – oh, and UNC losing – I went to bed with a really bad attitude. Thank goodness for a new sunny day. On my list (keeping it short to preserve the rare good feelings this morning):
1. laundry. mountains of laundry.
2. clean the bathroom. i’m losing hair, i think. it’s everywhere (cue Dashboard Confessional)
3. plan Reese’s birthday festivities.
4. try to help Liam roll over a bit.
5. read a chapter of “The Jungle Book” (the real one) to Reese.
6. tonight: big grocery trip.
What are you tackling today?