Easter this year was with my side of the fam. Here’s our gratuitous famiily photo. I just noticed that over my shoulder sits the family Easter photo from two years ago (see it?). It was Reese’s first. She was a baldy. Two years later, and it’s Liam’s first. I’m kind of stunned at how fast life goes by. This year I was thinking a lot of Easters past: coloring eggs, easter baskets, wearing curlers to bed, that Glad acapella song, Dad singing “Jesus Christ Is Risen Today” as loud as he can while we get ready for church, dinner with Grandma, Grandpa and Great-Grandma (complete with relish tray, my favorite), and more family photos in front of the fireplace, decorated with a banner made from old printer paper.
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 4 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 4 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 4 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola