Things I am enjoying this week while home & under the weather with the kids:
1. Neti pot. Nothing says ‘I love you’ like showing your spouse how to shove a little teapot up one nostril to get the boogers flowin’ out the other. ‘For better or worse’, right? Seriously, this thing works….no more Mucinex for us!
2. Lemon ‘tea’…a mug of hot water, the juice of half a lemon & honey to thicken. Stopped my coughing for a couple of hours.
3. Blogging…the only creative thing I can muster up this week. Have I mentioned how much I love WordPress?
4. Spending the gift cards I got for Christmas & my birthday…a good excuse to get out of the house. BY MYSELF.
5. Friends & family risking exposure & stopping by for my birthday.
6. Mineral makeup. Exercizing my girly-girlness. This stuff kicks my old makeup’s butt.
7. Noticing Reese’s smile changing & her speech becoming more articulate. Noticing Liam’s legs & cheeks getting chubbier.
8. Digging that magical hour when Michael comes home from work on a cold night & all my chicks are in the nest.