Liam turns one month old today. He gave us the best present last night – only waking up once (at 4 AM) instead of twice, as is his custom. We’ll see if this was a one-time deal or the gift that keeps on giving.
Things I love about Liam:
– His name. I hope he loves it as much as I do!
– Reese’s nickname for him: Lima. (LEE-ma) So I call him Lima Bean.
– He loves baths. Actually coos while I’m splashing water over him. So I give him one as often as possible. It’s so fun.
– He’s a good eater. Very focused when he’s not sleepy.
– Except for his mouth (he got my big frog lips), he looks just like his daddy. Now we each have a mini-me!
– He can fart & burp as well as any man. You can hear him from the next room, even over Reese. Good for laughs on those days when I am barely keeping it together.
Happy month-a-versary, Little Man!