I’ve been hiding from my blog lately, hoping/praying/bargaining with God for our baby to come before the new year….but alas, he sees fit to stay put til 2008. So a belated Merry Christmas from this slightly Grinchy-feeling mama, and Happy New Year! One way or another, he’s coming out by January 3rd (my induction date and, incidentally, my sister’s 25th birthday). If you’ve called or texted lately and I haven’t gotten in touch, it’s probably due to a) me being busy either bouncing on Michael’s balance ball, driving at breakneck speeds down pothole-ridden sidestreets, walking laps around the mall, or b) feeling like I’d like to keep to myself a little bit. I’m focused and trying to remain positive. Cheers!
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 5 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 5 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 5 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola