This is the third week of Michael being unemployed, and at home. A mixed blessing, after a summer of Michael being away from us (working in Des Moines) for the most part. We’re getting cabin fever BIG TIME. My back could not hurt worse this week (left side – no bending over without considerable effort straightening up), and the heating pad/Tylenol combo isn’t helping much. Reese is losing her mind, getting sassy and sick of hearing about ‘baby brotha’. Last night we (I) ate too much candy, waiting around for trick-or-treaters (I guess having a porchlight on and pumpkins sitting out isn’t enough of an attraction. Michael stood on the porch and yelled “GET YER CANDY HERE!” to passers-by. Those lucky kids got handfuls of candy for humoring him.) We came down from the sugar high singing “(Boom Boom) Ain’t it great to be crazy?”, laying in bed, tired but giggling.
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 4 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 4 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 4 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola