Can you feel the rumbling coming from the middle of America? Tomorrow is the matchup that Husker football fans have been waiting for all year. #1 USC comes to town. ESPN’s College GameDay is going to broadcast from the stadium. With tickets going upwards of $1000 apiece, we are tossing around the idea of going down to Lincoln to make fools of ourselves in front of the GameDay crew. The atmosphere here is electric. I’ve never been so excited about an almost-certain loss in my life! It’s official: we’ve got the Husker fever. Even Reese, who can now scream “BIG GO RED!”, “NEBRAKASS!” and “GO HUCKERS!” Close enough.
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 4 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 4 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 4 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola