Went to the annual Dundee Day (my ‘hood) this Saturday with the fam…enjoyed the Pancake Man (who, for $6, serves up the tastiest all-you-can-eat pancakes I’ve ever had! I was in carb heaven.), the people-watching, and the parade. Which, by far, was Reese’s favorite. She got to shake hands with a real-life Stormtrooper, and wanted to take light-saber lessons from Count Dooku. She’s never watched a Star Wars movie (just snippets here and there), but she is still talking about it. My mom and dad belted out the Central High fight song as the band marched by….after 30+ years, they still know all the words! We also got pummeled with Tootsie-Rolls from my friends Jane and Scott, who marched for Metro Community College (she’s a recruiter) in the parade….but judging by the picture, we probably deserved it. That’s Michael heckling them on the right. Heh heh.
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 4 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 4 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 4 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola