Went for my OB checkup today and heard the little one’s heartbeat for the first time. Which makes this nausea a little easier to bear, hearing proof of the little one causing all of this ruckus. The first trimester is over – and not a day too soon! Afterward, Michael said to me: “I guess I’m going to have to grow another heart, because I don’t understand how I have any more room left in there after Rhys!” I felt the same way before we had Rhys. I didn’t think I could love a child half as much as I love Michael; but just like the Grinch, my heart grew three sizes in one day. Getting ready for three sizes more (sans scowl)….
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 3 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 3 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 4 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 4 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 4 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola