The house was for sale. The house sold. Michael has a job in Omaha, beckoning us home. So we’re going. June 29th. I was in Omaha all week looking for housing. It was refreshing, staying with Mom and Dad, sleeping in my old bed. Found a cute midtown brick duplex….our home for the next year or so. Back in Des Moines now. The house smells weird, but it’s cleaner then I left it (thanks, babe). Got 60 boxes. Bring on the packing tape, paper and shrink wrap. Need to make some last-minute memories and wax nostalgic about the past three years. Sigh.
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 3 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 3 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 4 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 4 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 4 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola