Where’d I go? I can’t seem to find myself. I’ve been taken over by this nauseous, fatigued, lazy version of me. I haven’t left the house but once in the past week, and am doing good just getting a shower in each day. I forgot how much early pregnancy knocked me off of my feet last time around. Morning sickness has become 24/7 sickness and has kicked old me to the curb. Cooking makes me sick, cleaning makes me tired, even just playing with Rhys is a huge chore. I’m either short with her or aloof. And I’m whiny. I know this. But I’m going to indulge this once (and more, but just to Michael). I can NOT wait until the next trimester, which can’t come fast enough! This one has been spent eating poorly, sleeping badly, and trying to stay sane inside these four walls, which is more like prison than home for me right now. Think I’m gonna make a paper chain…..
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 5 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 5 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 5 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola