I just finished watching an episode of “Dancing With The Stars” that I had taped. And, man! Watching Heather Mills (an amputee!) mambo makes me want to (re)learn some ballroom dancing! Whew. I’m going to a wedding this weekend (my good friend, Jane Koehler, is tying the knot), and I’m dusting off my dancing shoes for the reception. I haven’t been to a wedding dance in four years. My fabulous friend, Ranae, emailed some of us instructions for the Hustle. Rhys and I tried it yesterday in the living room – the girl even mastered the Grapevine and the Eggbeater! I hope they play “Mambo Italiano” – hey, a girl can dream, right?
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 5 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 5 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 5 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola