Yesterday we went out for dinner for my birthday. Authentic mexican food and Baskin-Robbins ice cream – does it get any better? I’m sure it might – but last night, fresh salsa and some enchiladas really hit the spot. Add some pistachio ice cream to fill in the cracks, and you had one full fam. Rhys had her first ice cream cone (we shared – she is a big fan of World Class Chocolate), and as a former B-R dipper, I was proud to serve it to her. A gastronomical delight!
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 5 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 5 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 5 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola