Ah, friends. We are really fortunate to have close friends, the kind to whom distance means nothing. And happy that they don’t mind coming to see us once in awhile! Here are a few recent photos of some of our houseguests: the first three are of six brave friends who drove through snow and ice to ring in the New Year with us. Fun-loving crowd of old and newer friends. Where the party is, they are. The last one is of my dear friend, Jane (see her “C’est La Vie” blog in my links), who works in overseas (which means I won’t see her for another year–boo), and came for a visit this week. We got her nose pierced and watched a movie over molten chocolate cake. Yum for molten chocolate cake, and yay for good friends!
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 5 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 5 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 5 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola