We were invited to a Christmas party recently, hosted by our friends, the Perrys. Now I love a party, especially a Christmas one…..and this one was the best we’ve ever been to. Elegant but unpretentious, we met the most interesting, creative folks and ate some seriously scrumptious food (who knew Nate Perry was such a chef?!). We also exchanged hand-made gifts, and I scored some retro-modern placemats and cloth napkins from Cheryl (a mom and calligrapher and apparently very handy with the sewing machine!). I did a small painting for the Perrys – which was significant for me, since it was Alicia who’s been encouraging me to let loose the artistic juice this year. It was such a good time, that I’m posting some photos (taken by the lovely Daphne) of the evening. Made us miss our hometown, and our friends (old and new) there. We love you guys. All of ya.
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 5 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 5 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 5 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola