If you haven’t heard of Freecycle, consider yourself duly notified. I’ve been a member of the Des Moines metro group for a few months now and love it. You can get rid of things you don’t want, and get things you do. I’ve scored an art desk for Rhys, old brick to border my garden with, and a lawnmower. Even better, people come to your house to claim the things you want to get rid of – no moving or trips to the dump required! I highly recommend joining your local chapter. Click here to go to the national website.
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 4 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 4 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 5 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 5 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 5 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola