You know what’s sad? Me listening to a German radio station over the internet just to feel like I’m in Berlin – ultra-cool, hip, modern. The lilting German dialect of the DJs is just what you need when you’re stuck in Iowa on a dreary, humid day. Check out JazzRadio 101.9 FM Berlin (www.jazzradio.net). Sometimes the music is lame, but never the location!
- I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe… 3 years ago
- RT @David_EHG: DEVELOPING: Top NSA & DOJ Officials Have Fled U.S. - Obama Admin Files Espionage Charges dailykos.com/story/2013/07/… | cc @Wikile… 3 years ago
- Principle above political party. This article is BRILLIANT. Read it if you dare, and be challenged: m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/… 4 years ago
- RT @southernavenger: Shep Smith Grills McCain Over His Rand Paul Criticism, Offends Him By Calling Him 'Interventionist' http://t.co/NDz ... 4 years ago
- RT @kathryndelong: AG Holder (finally) says that WH doesnt have authority to kill noncombatant US citizens on US soil. h/t @CorieWhalen ... 4 years ago
Mrs. Ames., E.F. Benson
Finding Organic Church, by Frank Viola